- 1/4 Daikon (Japanese Radish - use stock end as it’s sweeter)
- 1tbsp White Sesame Seeds
- 1tbsp Miso
- 1tbsp Sugar
- 1tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1tbsp Single Cream
- 1tbsp Natural Yoghurt
- Small handful of Watercress
- Bonito Flakes (optional)
- Thinly slice daikon and leave soaking in cold water with watercress.
- Crush sesame seeds into a paste using messel and porter.
- Add miso, sugar, vinegar, cream and yoghurt to sesame paste and mix.
- Drain daikon and watercress and place on plate.
- If you’re using bonito flakes sprinkle them on the top.
- Drizzle with sauce.