- 150g Edamame Beans
- 5g Leaf Gelatine
- 200ml Whole Milk
- 60g Sugar
- 100ml Double Cream
- Soak gelatine in plenty of cold water (add gelatine one leaf at a time and push to the bottom of bowl to ensure they all melt equally.).
- Hand whisk the cream until a little firm, and keep in the fridge until used.
- Add sugar, edamame, and milk to small pot.
- Heat on middle heat until sugar melts.
- Add ingredients from pot to blender and blend until smooth.
- Pass contents of blender through fine dive to leave smooth liquid (liquid is quite thick so need to tap sieve gently to pass).
- Once liquid has passed remove paste from the sieve and place to one side (for decoration).
- Pour water out of bowl with gelatine.
- Melt gelatine in microwave for 5-10 seconds (be very careful not to overcook).
- Add cream to sieved mixture and mix well together.
- Add gelatine and mix together until contents become thick and shiny.
- Pour mixture into glass and place in the fridge to set (will need to leave in fridge for at least 1 hour).
- Add a little of paste to top of mouse for decoration and flavour.