Green Tea Valentines Delight
- 5g Green Tea Powder
- 80g White Chocolate
- 30g Sesame Seeds
- 60g Marshmallows
- 50g Granola
- Cut the white chocolate into small pieces and put in a saucepan, add to low heat until melted, mixing continuously.
- Once melted add green tea powder. Mix well.
- Add marshmallows. Once the start melting, add the sesame seeds and granola, and mix quickly.
- Once mixed well, take the mixture piece by piece and place on cooking paper. Then place another sheet of cooking paper on top.
- Push down on cooking paper until all the pieces are 1-2cm thick.
- Leave to cool a bit (but still warm), remove the top sheet and shape the pieces as you like.
- Leave to cool. And enjoy.