Potato Miso Soup
- 5g Kombu (to make dashi)
- 400ml water
- 1 Medium Potato
- Half an Onion
- 40g Miso Paste
- Wipe the Kombu gently with a wet towel (If you see a white powder on the kombu don't wipe it off as it adds to the flavour).
- Place your Kombu in a pot with the 400ml of water for at least 30 minutes.
- Peel the potato and place in some cold water for 10 minutes.
- Cut the onion into bitesize pieces.
How to Make
- Add your pot of water and kombu to a medium heat.
- Once the water is close to boiling remove the Kombu.
- Add the potato and onion to the boiling water until soft.
- Take the pot off the heat and add the miso paste to melt.
- Serve and enjoy.