Mooli Cream Soup
- 300g Mooli (Daikon Radish)
- Half a Medium Onion
- 100g Almond milk (Unsweetened)
- 400ml Veg Stock
- 5g Butter (or Olive Oil)
- Shichimi (Optional)
- Peel the Mooli and cut into thin slices.
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Bring a pan to medium heat and melt the butter (or add oil).
- Add the Onion and Mooli, and allow to lightly fry for a moment.
- Pour the Veg Stock in the pan and bring to boil, simmering until the vegetables are soft.
- Take the pan off the heat and allow to cool a little. Then put the contents in a mixer until smooth.
- Return the soup to the pot and add the almond milk.
- Add a little salt and, if desired, top with Japanese shichimi.