- 100g Unsmoked Bacon
- 200g Cabbage
- 110ml Dashi (if you are using dashi powder 2 tsp spoon should be dissolved in 110 ml of warm water)
- 1 tsp spoon Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Mirin
- 70g Plain flour
- 30g Self raising flour
- 1 Medium egg
- Aonori Powder Seaweed(optional)
- Bonito Flakes(optional)
- Finely chop the cabbage.
- Cut the bacon into bite sized pieces.
- Add mirin, flour, soy sauce, dash and egg into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well until all flour is dissolved.
- Add Bacon and cabbage to the bowl and mix in well.
- Add a little oil to a large frying pan and place on medium heat.
- Place pancake sized portion to the pan and cook until golden brown.
- Flip the pancake and repeat cooking until opposite side is golden brown.
- Place on plate and cover with mayonnaise and tonkatsu sauce and other toppings.