Rosemary Potato Cubes
- 1 Large Potato (300g)
- A Few Sprigs of Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Cube of Garlic
- 1tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp Corn Flour
- A Pinch of Seasalt
- Olive Oil
- Peel the potato and cut into small cubes.
How to Make
- Boil the potato cubes until soft, and then pour through a sieve to drain all water.
- Put all the ingredients, including the potato, into a bowl and mix.
- Preheat a frying pan on medium heat with the olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot add all the ingredients.
- Stir the potato cubes constantly to ensure they are evenly cooked.
- Once the cubes get a little crispy remove from heat, add a pinch of sea salt and they are ready to serve.