Salmon Shiitake Pasta
- Pasta (enough for 2)
- 2x100g fillets of Salmon
- 5 Medium Shiitake Mushrooms (as much as you like)
- 3 Asparagus (thin ones are best)
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- Half an Onion
- 1tbs Olive Oil
- 2tsp Dashi Powder
- 20ml Soy Sauce
- 15g Butter
- Chop the Mushroom, Garlic, Onion, and Asparagus.
- Cook the pasta.
- Grill the Salmon until done, and break into small pieces with a fork.
- Put a pan on medium heat, and add the oil. Once it's heated add the Garlic.
- Once the Garlic is lightly browned add the Onion and Asparagus.
- Once they go a bit soft add the Salmon and Mushrooms, followed by the Dashi Powder and Soy Sauce.
- Mix in the Pasta, and then mix in the butter. Enjoy!