- 2 Slices of Sea bass
- Olive Oil
1tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp Honey
- 1tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 5g Ginger
- 30g Spring Onion
- Cover the Sea bass in salt and leave for 10 minutes, then gently wipe the salt off with a kitchen towel, and once dry cover with corn flour.
- Thinly dice the garlic and ginger.
- Thinly slice the spring onion.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add a small amount of olive oil to a pan and place on medium heat.
- Place sea bass in the pan skin down, cook for a couple minutes until slightly browned, before turning to cook through.
- Once fully cooked place fish on plate and cover with sauce.