- 1tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 crushed Veg Stock cube
(I used knorr brand this time)
- 1tbsp Hot Water
- 1tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 150g Spinach
- 150g Beansprouts
- Add Spinach to boiling water for 10-20 seconds.
- Remove spinach and add to cold water (if you don’t do this spinach will go too soft).
- Remove the spinach and squeeze out the excess water.
- 4. Add beansprouts to cold water and bring to boil. Once boiling remove the beansprouts and place them again in cold water.
- Dissolve veg stock in hot water.
- Add sesame oil to stock.
- Place the spinach and beansprouts in bowl and add stock, mix well to ensure vegetables are thoroughly marinated