Sweet Tofu Burger
- 150g Tofu
- 1 Medium Carrot
- 50g Edamame Beans
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 40g Breadcrumbs
- Pinch of Salt
- Olive Oil
- Place tofu in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Once tofu is heated, place a flat heavy plate on top to squeeze out the excess water.
- Pat the tofu with a paper towel to dry.
- Grate the carrot and garlic and mix with the tofu, edamame, and breadcrumbs.
- Pat the mixture into small pate shapes.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and fry the burgers, remembering to turn, until both sides are golden brown.